- St Martin’s Sunday Services streaming every Sunday at 10:30 am via YouTube.
Click here to access our channel.
- 13 August @ 7:45 pm
- 1 September @ 7:50 pm - 9:00 pm
- 13 September @ 10:30 am
Returning to the building.St Martin’s will be re-opening for Sunday services on Sunday 13th September. We will be doing all we can to make the building “Covid19 secure”. There will be further announcements via our website, social media and online services. In the meantime please do check out our online services each Sunday @10.30 via our YouTube page.
St Martin’s is a local Anglican evangelical church in the heart of Lower Morden. We are located just off Grand Drive, behind the parade of shops.
We are a community of Christians from all sorts of backgrounds who have a shared trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. Our desire is to serve Him and one another, as well as to bring the wonderful news of Jesus to those in our local area.
There’s lots going on at St. Martin’s. Regular activities include:
- Sunday Morning Services (including Sunday Club for children)
- Fortnightly Home Groups for Bible study
- Monthly Prayer Meetings
- Easter Bible Talks
- Life Explored and Christianity Explored courses
- Weekly Coffee and Chat for parents and carers of toddlers
- Fortnightly Lunch Club mainly for senior members and friends
- Monthly Games Evenings
- Annual Day Out to a historic building, museum, gardens or other place of interest
- Christmas Craft Fair and annual Plant and Cake Sale
- Annual Harvest Service and Lunch
- Annual Quiz Night for all
- Annual Holiday Club for children
We also host other events including Plays and Music Evenings.
We’d love to help you to find out about Jesus so you can know Him for yourself, or to grow in Jesus if you know Him already.
Come and visit us to find out more about how you can get involved or click here to get in touch.
St Martin’s takes the Safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults very seriously. Further information about this can be found at safeguarding.